Verkis representatives in Gryfino again!
Together with our partners from the Verkis company, we visited the areas where the investment tasks were carried out. We would like to remind that as part of the project “Adaptation to climate change through the development of green and blue infrastructure in Gryfino” it is planned to develop 12 areas in the city.
New plantings of trees, shrubs, perennials and ornamental grasses were made in 6 places:
1. city waterfront,
2. area by city sports hall,
3. area at the end of Łużycka Street by national road no 31,
4. on Kochanowskiego Street by retention reservoir,
6. on Fredry Street,
7. on Mazowiecka and Mazurska Streets.
Two new recreational places are also being built: in the forest next to the Laguna Water Center and in the Municipal Cemetery in Gryfino.
Love Hill will be enriched with a bridge over the ravine leading from Zakochanych Square to Meeting Square and terrain stairs leading from Armii Krajowej Street to Zakochanych Square.
Work in progress:
▪ in the forest next to the Laguna Water Center, where an Eco-corner will be built,
▪ on Love Hill,
▪ at the Municipal Cemetery in Gryfino, where a recreational square with benches and a memorial stone will be created.
On Opolanka, a pergola with benches, educational tables, bicycle racks and new plantings have been installed. In Centrum Wodne Laguna, two recreational and educational places were created.