Implementation of investment tasks is in progress
The development of 12 areas in Gryfino is planned as part of the project. New trees, shrubs, perennials and ornamental grasses will be planted in 6 places in the city. Two new recreational places will also be created: in the forest next to the Laguna Water Center and in the Municipal Cemetery in Gryfino.
In addition, on the Love Hill will be built a bridge over the ravine leading from Lovers Square to Meeting Square and terrain stairs leading from Armii Krajowej Street to Lovers Square.
At the moment, work is in progress in 3 areas:
1. in the forest next to the Laguna Water Center, where an Eco-corner will be built,
2. in the area of Love Hill,
3. at the Municipal Cemetery in Gryfino, where will be created a recreational square with benches and a memorial stone.
Works related to planting in the following areas are coming to an end:
– at the sports hall on Parkowa Street,
– on the waterfront in Gryfino,
– on the outskirts of Gryfino, by the viaduct by the national road No. 31 (end of Łużycka Street),
– by the retention reservoir at Kochanowskiego Street,
– by Fredry Street,
– at Mazowiecka and Mazurska Streets.
At the end of 2022 works were completed in the Opolanka recreational area, which was equipped with a pergola with benches, educational tables, a sandpit, bicycle racks and new plantings.
In the Laguna Water Center, two recreational and educational places were created. A wooden educational corner for children was created in the ticket hall, and a recreational and educational corner for adults on the patio.
Investments in all areas are planned to be completed by the end of August 2023.