Contract for the development of green areas in Gryfino
On 14 of December 2022 a contract for the development of green areas in Gryfino was signed in the Town and Commune Office in Gryfino. Implementation of this task is a part of the project “Adaptation to climate changes through the development of green and blue infrastructure in Gryfino”.
The contract on the part of the Contractor was signed by Łukasz Żelech – the owner of the ELWI Service and Trade Company, on the part of the Gryfino Municipality, the contract was signed by the Mayor of the Town and Commune – Mieczysław Sawaryn and the Treasurer of the Town and Commune – Beata Blejsz.
As part of the task, green areas will be developed on:
- city waterfront,
- a square next to the sports and entertainment hall,
- the outskirts of Gryfino (a flower meadow with honey trees),
- the area around the retention reservoir at Kochanowskiego Street,
- the area at Fredry Street (a bee garden with a hotel for bees),
- the area at Mazowiecka and Mazurska Streets.